FCPC is excited to announce a partnership with Morneau Shepell to provide you with the opportunity to participate in the 2020 Compensation Benchmark Study.
This study covers over 120 positions in the industry, ranging from Senior Management to Hourly Paid roles. The study will also capture total rewards and perquisites including Group Benefits, Health & Wellness and Retirement/Pension/Savings programs.
We are confident that the study will prove to be a critical resource for all study contributors in assessing the competitiveness of existing compensation levels, while at the same time preserving the confidential nature of each study participant’s data.
Study Highlights for 2020
Take a fresh look at compensation in your organization. Features available in the 2020 study include:
- New this year: Secure online data input and upload
- Significantly more data available per benchmark position
- 24/7 online access to study documents
- Customizable study data
Key Content Highlights
- HR priorities for the coming year
- Enhancing group benefits plans
- Improving health, engagement and productivity
- Reducing the cost of absenteeism and disability
- Optimizing retirement plans
How to Participate
Secure and submit your organization participation now by clicking here.
For more information please contact Lilly Ferreira at firstname.lastname@example.org or 416.510.8034
July 15, 2020 — Data submission deadline
October 2020 — Study results