Strengthening the food, health, and consumer product sector will ensure Canadians can continue to find the products they need at prices they can afford, as well as power much-needed investment, innovation, jobs, and growth.
We cannot achieve this ambitious vision of a stronger, more resilient Canada without the support of government as a proactive, engaged partner committed to the future of this vital sector.
Together, we must establish Canadian manufacturing and self-care strategies that:
- Invest in Canadian workers’ safety, health, and job training
- Modernize regulations and empower Canadians
- Attract investment and strengthen “Made in Canada’ manufacturing
- Adopt the Fairness and Accountability in Retail (FAIR) Practice Code
- Ensure free movement of ingredients, products, and people
Read our full advocacy platform (Francais)
Read our pre-budget submission in advance of the 2021 Federal Budget